Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh Good Grief!!

Seriously! I don't know what I was thinking starting this 30 day blog post thing in the month of August. Since school started back I haven't had the energy to do anything including stare at a computer screen long enough to write a post.

So I skipped the gym today just so I could catch up on my blog (and the laundry and the dishes!!) I mean skipping the gym... That is true dedication to all 5 of my readers! haha!!

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you


Isn't this just the cutest picture? I wish I still had this little dress and bonnet! I would so make my daughter wear it one day!! I bet the second after this picture was taken I busted out in tears! You can almost see my dimple in this picture!!




Go Beulah Bulldogs!!!

Day 11 - a photo of you recently


This picture was taken of me on Jake's birthday.

Day 12 - something you are OCD about

Being on time!! I hate being late!! I would rather get somewhere 20 minutes early than be 2 minutes late! My husband, on the other hand, just doesn't care. From his view, "we'll get there where we get there." We used to always fight on the way to church, because we NEVER made it on time. Worship is my favorite part of church and we used to always miss half of it. I finally learned to not let it bother me quite so much. I also learned that if I ask him in a very nice voice if we can get to church on time on Saturday night, he will usually get up on time Sunday morning!

So I think I have written on here that school started on Monday! I feel so much more relaxed this school year. I think last year I was so stressed because it was my tenure year that I felt like I could hardly breathe! This year is shaping up to be much better!! My kids seem very good. I have some talkers! Good grief, do I have talkers! I had to bring out the "mean teacher" yesterday because several of them would not stop talking. But I have always said that if talking is the worst behavior issue I have then I'm doing pretty good! I'm looking forward to this year! I am slowly getting back in the swing of things! Next week, we start teaching all of our subjects and following our actual schedule. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I am tired of all the "get to know you" activities.

Well there really isn't anything else to post. My life has been consumed by teaching the last few days! Maybe I'll have some more interesting posts in the next few weeks but this is all for now!

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with Day 13!!

No comments: