Day 27....
My worst habit.
This is a hard question. I think I worry too much about things that I cannot control. I have gotten better about worrying. I still worry but not as long as I used to. I pray and give it to God sooner than I used to. I'm still a work in progress, though. I have a feeling that I will always be a work in progress on this topic.
I asked Ben this question and he told me that I get my feelings hurt too easily. It's true. I think I get this from my mom. You look at me the wrong way and I start crying. I have always been like this. I think its just a part of being female.
Day 28
Whats in my purse?
I bought my purse in a little cute shop at the beach a couple of years ago. It has seen better days but I love it! It will hold everything I need. I have my wallet and my check book in there. My iphone and sunglasses are always in there. I keep tums in my purse because I always have heart burn. I have been meaning to start taking a daily medicine to help with my acid reflux but I haven't yet. So the tums are my best friend! Ben and Chris make fun of me and my "sweet tarts". They say I eat tums like candy... but who would do that?? The blue thing is my keys for work and I have my chapstick on the key ring. I also keep Orbit in my purse. Sweet Mint is my current favorite.
I don't change purses often. I just don't care if my purse matches my outfit. So you don't see all the receipts that are still in my purse! I also have a ton of gum wrappers. It never fails that I will give Ben a piece of gum and he'll hand me the wrapper back.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment