Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 and Random!!


Favorite TV Show:

Well at the moment, I would have to say that my favorite TV show is BIG BROTHER! My mom and brother have basically been obsessed with the show since it first started. I started watching a few seasons later! I love it! And I would love to be on that show one day!!

But since I cheated yesterday, I might as well cheat today as well. I have several shows that I watch. I love DVR because I can watch them when I want to and I can fast foward through commericals. So here's the list...
  • Army Wives
  • Drop Dead Diva
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • One Tree Hill
  • Law & Order: SVU - I love watching these reruns on USA during the summer
  • NCIS - I watch these too
  • Bachelor/Bachelorette - Although I think it has run its course.. it's getting cheesier and cheesier
** On another note - I was in a very bad mood last night. I think that I was just overloaded with a lot of hormones and was very moody/emotional. The good news is is that I am MUCH better today. I was reminded today that I serve a God that loves me and created me. He knows how I am going to handle things and I am going to react to things and loves me all the same. I can't even imagine a life without knowing God. He is my support and I know he has amazing things in store for me. I can't wait to see. I didn't mean to worry anyone - I was just being a girl! :)

Where the heck did my summer go?? I can't believe that school is starting already! I have to be back tomorrow and the kids will come back on Monday. As much as I dread going back, I am feeling the excitement. I love the group of teachers that I work with and I love the newness of the school year. I am looking forward to meeting all my new kiddos. Please keep me and my fellow teachers in your prayers. I hope we have a fantastic school year!!!

No comments: