Day 25 - My day. I have already done a post similar to this back in the spring but here is a look at my school day updated for this school year...
5:00 - Finally roll out of bed after hitting the snooze button a million times!
About 6:00- Leave for work with my breakfast with me and Rick and Bubba on the radio
6:45 - 7:00 - Arrive to work and get some last minute things done before the kids get into the room. Normally I change the info on the board (like the date and their homework), I turn on the Elmo and projector for their morning work, I look over the AR report
7:30 - Kids arrive fully awake... Normally by this time I am just waking up all the way. I'm not really a morning person.
8:00 - 10:30 - We do reading and language arts. The morning goes by super fast because we are so busy we don't really have time to breath... much less look at a clock!
10:30 - Lunch!! A little break for me to have some adult conversation...
11:00 - 11:30 - Science and Social Studies
11:30 - 12:00- On Thursday and Friday my kids go to library and computer during this time. On Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays we do science or more ARMT Review
12:00 - 12:30 My break... I plan for the next few days/weeks during this time. I also have conferences for time to time during this time...
12:30 - 1:00 Snack Time/Read A loud/Fluency
1:00 - 2:30 Math
2:30 - Start to pack up and clean up the room
2:45 - Walk the kids to the buses
3:15 - Leave school!! :) I love my job but I love this part of the day the best!
4:00 - Arrive home.... Normally I relax for a few minutes, check my e-mail or start straightening up the house...
5:30 - 6:00 Start cooking dinner. If we have something on TV to watch I like being done with dinner and the kitchen cleaned back up before we start watching TV...
7:00 - 9:30 Relax with Ben and the puppies...
9:30 - Start to get ready for bed. I like to be in bed by 10:00 but that doesn't always happen...
Thats my normal week day... It starts all over again tomorrow!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment