Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 13 - A Fictional Book

 I feel like I have done posts on fictional books a lot lately, and on every single post Karen Kingsbury pops up. But I'm on a roll right now reading her books. I am on the last book of a series and really don't know what I'm going to do when I finish it. 

Right now I am reading the Above the Line Series. The Baxter and the Flannigan families from the Redemption, First Born, and Sunrise series are also in this series. So, as crazy as it sounds, it's nice to catch up with them and see how they are. When you read 14 books about a family, you begin to think they are real people and not just characters in a book. I have cried with these families and laughed with these families. I'm pretty sure Karen Kingsbury is never going to be able to stop righting books about these two families!!



No comments: