Monday, August 2, 2010

Eric Church, 30 Day Blog Journal

This weekend was pretty good...

Ben and I got Jake tickets to the Eric Church concert at Sloss Furnace this weekend. We had seen Eric Church before but I had never been to Sloss Furnance. I was super excited. Well first off, let me say, if you are a tour manager for someone and it is your job to book shows - don't book outdoor shows in the middle of the summer in Alabama!! It was so stinking hot! When you take about 3000 people and put them in a small area to see someone and add about 100 degree temps - it doesn't make for a good time!! Needless to say, it was pretty miserable before the show and during the opening act! But by the time that Eric Church came out, the sun had gone down and cooled things off a bit. The crowd was WAY more into this show than they were the last one! It was probably one of the best shows I have ever gone to!! They wouldn't let me take my camera in so I only got a few pics on my iphone and they weren't that great! But we had a good time!!






Day 2: Favorite Movie

I'm going to cheat today because I more than one favorite movie...
I love Steel Magnolias, The Notebook, Fried Green Tomatos, Dirty Dancing and pretty much every other chick flick. I hate to admit it but I love the Twilight Saga.





No comments: