Day 26... my week in great detail...
During the school year my weeks tend to be the same. You read yesterday about my day, so that is what I do Monday - Friday. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights Ben and I hang out around the house. He normally finds something to work on around the house or in the garage. These are my nights to cook so I normally cook dinner, clean up the kitchen, and then relax the rest of the evening.
Thursday nights we go to eat at Ben's grandparents house. They have had this tradition since Bens mom and dad got married. I love my in law family and look forward to Thursday night dinners.
Friday nights often end up as date night for me and Ben. Saturdays we just play by ear. Sometimes we are at the lake, during the fall we are often time watching football or Ben is at the hunting club. I don't typically cook Saturday nights but I can if we don't want to go out. Sunday mornings we go to early church and then come back home for the afternoon. We spend the evenings at Ben's parents house where they cook for us!
I love eating with Ben's family 2 nights a week. I wish my family lived closer so that we could do that with them too!!
Well thats my week... its pretty laid back...
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment