Monday, July 12, 2010

A weekend at the lake...

I'm sure it won't really come as a surprise when I tell you that we spent this weekend at the lake. We have spent most weekends at the lake this summer. We are looking forward to the next 2 weekends because we will be at home, so we can relax a little bit!

This weekend my sister Amanda and her family came over from Georgia. We always have so much fun with them so I was excited. Since she hasn't seen mine or Jake's house they came down Friday evening to see our houses and then we all went and ate Mexican. It was so good!! I have been craving some Enchiladas Ranchera for a while!! Once we finished eating we all headed back up to the lake.


Saturday we ate breakfast and then headed out for a day on the water... We rode the tube, Chandler wake boarded, we jumped off the cliffs, rode the seadoos, and laughed our heads off.  

 Chandler wake boarding

 Jake and Chandler on the seadoo
 Mom, Brooke and Kate on the boat

 Me and Benji on the boat

 Brooke about to jump off the cliff... 

 Kate jumping off

 Chandler thinking about jumping. Bless his heart, he was a little nervous about jumping off. But in his defense, it is a lot higher than it looks when you get up there!! That's why you don't see me jumping off. I stay in the boat and take pictures of all the crazies jumping off!! 

 Brooke loved the cliffs!!

 Chandler still deciding whether or not he wants to jump
 Ben-jamin

 Jake-a-rookus

 Chan Man still waiting...

 Kate jumping again!

 Chandler....

 Brooke and Kate jumping together
 Jake and Ben jumping together
 What?? Chandler is finally jumping!!!

It only took him about15 minutes but he finally went!! He got right back up there and did it again too!!


 Chandler and Brooke riding the tube...

They had a blast!!

Jake attempted to wake board with little success...
Brooke tried to ski with little success as well... Kate tried to help her but she couldn't stay up.

Sunday we pretty much did the same thing...
Mom, Brooke, and Kate ride the sea-doo tube...

Ben riding along on the seadoo

Chandler and Big Daddy

Jake and Kate and Ben had a tube war...
Kate kept jumping back and forth.
They had a blast too!!!


Weekends always go by way to fast!! But it was definitely a good one!!!

Today and tomorrow I will be at the hospital a lot because Barbara and Erin are expected to be having some babies!! Barbara is starting to be induced as we speak! And Erin will start the process tomorrow at 6 AM!! Both of them are expecting it to take a while!!

Let me just say, if having all your friends find out they are having a baby at the same time doesn't start "baby fever" as I like to call it, having the all HAVE babies at the same time will!! 

I can't wait to find out what Barbara is having!! Either Baby Eddison or Baby Aubrey will be so adorable!! And I know Baby Jackson (Stephen and Erin's baby) will be such a handsome little man!!!

No comments: