I spent the day with Barbara while Kevin went home to take a shower and while her family got some much needed rest!
I left about 3 and went home and got Ben and we headed to St. Vincent's to see Baby Jackson! Erin was supposed to be induced this morning at 6 AM, but she ended up going in at about 1. She ended up having a c-section. Jackson Ray was born at 2:11 PM. He was born exactly 12 hours after Aubrey!!
I didn't get as many pictures of Jackson because there were so many people wanting to hold him. I accidentally ended up being the first person to hold him because we just so happened to be in there when they finished his bath and such!
I am so happy that both babies have finally made their arrival. Both moms and babies are healthy and happy!! I have a feeling that this blog will have a TON of posts starring these two babies!!!
Also, this is my 100th blog post. I feel like I have to say something about it! YAY me for making to 100 posts!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment