Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday...

At the beginning of the summer, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish before school started back. Here is my list.


 Cleaning around the house:
  • Clean out cabinets 
    • Kitchen  
      • Medicine
      • Under island
    • Hall Bathroom
    • Master Bathroom
  • Organize pantry
  • Organize closets
    • Hall
    • Master bedroom
    • Foyer
    • Guest Bedroom
  • Clean out attic
  • Organize/Clean out filing cabinet
  • Organize/Clean out drawers in bedroom

Other Things Around the House:
  • Decorate Walls in MB
  • Hang "Windows" Amy bought us for Christmas
  • Repaint Ben's anniversary gift
For School:
  • Paint My Classroom
  • Get everything set back up
  • Organize shelves and cabinets
  • Repaint Shelves Ben built me and put backs on them

 Already accomplished
In the process of accomplishing or will accomplish
Not going to accomplish 

 I have 1 week  to finish all the stuff not marked off. I don't think I'm going to get to the attic. It is entirely to hot to be up there during the day. And if I'm totally honest, it is way to overwhelming to even go up there. I have no idea where to start! So we'll see if I get all this accomplished over the next week!

No comments: