In keeping with the anniversary theme... I wanted to write about our honeymoon. The main reason Ben wanted to get married the weekend we did was so he could go to the Daytona night race for our honeymoon. Seriously! I guess you can safely say we are rednecks!! But since he was getting to go to Daytona, I wanted to go somewhere a little more classy for the beginning of the week. So we went to Savannah, GA. We had never been there. It is absoulutley gorgeous!!!
We stayed in a bed-and-breakfast. It was so cute!! I was a little worried about stayed at a B&B for our honeymoon, but it worked out fine!!
While in Savannah, we went on the Paula Dean tour, ate at her resturant and her brothers resturant, toured the rest of the city and just enjoyed the beautiful weather!
Since we were there on 4th of July, we went down to the river and watched the firework show.
We adored Savannah!! I can't wait until we can go back again!!
Tomorrow I am going to post about the rest of our honeymoon!! I know yall can't wait... haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment