Friday, July 2, 2010

Honeymoon, Part 2

Creative titles, huh??

Well Daytona was a blast! I was apprehensive about it at first, but I really enjoyed myself. We got tickets to go down into the pits. At Daytona you can stand on top of the garage and look over at all the guys working on the cars and stuff or you can go down and there are windows that you can look in and see all of the guys. There are also a few little resturants in the pit area and a stage where there is always somebody performing...


We spent most of our afternoons and evenings at the track. We went to the races on Friday and Saturday nights. On Sunday, we spent the majority of the day laying out on the beach. That evening we headed to see some touristy racing things and went to eat. 


I loved our honeymoon. I don't think we could have done anything that fit us better!! 

No comments: