Friday, July 23, 2010

Grilling recipes...

Show Us Your Life - Grilling Recipes

I love summertime!!! One of the main reasons is because I love grilled food!

Ben grills hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks and chicken a lot.

I don't really have exact recipes for things because we do them different every time. I always just throw the seasonings on the meat and throw it on the grill.

One thing we make a lot is grilled corn. Super easy and super yummy!!! I take fresh corn and put butter all over it. Then sprinkle garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Wrap it up in foil and put it on the grill. We normally grill it the same amount of time we grill whatever meat is on there, usually about 20-30 minutes.

We also put chopped vadalia onion and butter in foil and put it on the grill. They end up being so tender and delicious!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: