Monday, July 26, 2010

Our weekend...

Friday... Ben and I headed to Cullman for the company wide meeting/lunch. Since Ben and I were going to the lake this weekend, I decided I would go up there, eat lunch, and then head on to the lake house and he would ride back with my dad. The lunch was good and it was nice to finally put a face with a lot of the names I often hear. I headed to the lake house and was there for a couple of hours before my parents and Ben got there. The time alone was MUCH needed. It was nice to sit and take in the surroundings by myself. It has been a rough couple of weeks. I tend to over think and over analyze EVERYTHING and I just needed so time to unwind with a change of scenery.

Saturday and Sunday were pretty much the same. We went on rides on the boat both days. Saturday we went to find a waterfall that everyone talks about being so beautiful! Well we found it and it wasn't so beautiful. I took my camera so that I could take pictures of this pretty waterfall and didn't even get the camera out. It was a major disappointment. 

Sunday evening we went to Ben's parents house to eat dinner. Tomorrow is his grandmothers birthday so we celebrated. His mom cooked chicken casserole! Yummy. 

I know this is kind of a boring update but I have had the hardest time coming up with things to blog about lately. Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: