Friday, December 27, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 Weeks (December 22-29)

Size of Baby: The size of a banana!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my doctors appointment on Monday I was close to my prepregnancy weight. It'll be interesting to see on Monday how much weight I've gained through Christmas. I've been eating pretty much everything in sight!!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.

Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I'm about 95% sure we've picked a name.

Movement: I'm feeling him a lot now. Most of the time it's just been small rolls and flutters but every now and then he throws a punch or kick in there.

Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Some nights it's really good, other nights its horrible... So it just depends.

What I miss: Not too much this week.

Symptoms: I've had some achy-ness in my stomach but other than that I'm good.

Cravings: Food in general is normally good but there hasn't been one thing I'm craving like crazy!

Best Moment this week: Making it to 20 weeks!! Being able to surprise my mom and grandmother in Atlanta on Monday.

What I am looking forward to: Relaxing again. This week has been so busy, I'm actually looking forward to bed rest again. Also, I ordered some fabric swatches for baby bedding the other day. I can't for the life of me decide what direction I want to go so I ordered a bunch of fabric swatches to see which one I like. I can't wait to start working on the nursery.

Doctor's Appointments: I only had one appointment this week. I went to see Dr. Hudson on Monday. Things have been going really good so the appointment was short and sweet. We measured the baby, heard the heart beat and I got my progesterone shot. All was good. The baby is measuring a little over 20 weeks and his heart rate was 155. Our next goal is 25 weeks. I think we are all still on pins and needles just a little bit. We will be able to breath a little easier once we get there. I go back to Dr. Gonzalez on Monday and Dr. Hudson a week from Monday. 


No comments: