Size of Baby: The weird thing about the next two weeks is that I don't need an app to tell me how big this baby is. Basically, he's about as long as a water bottle. He would probably fit in the palm of my hand. He tiny little hands are about as big as my thumb nail. And his feet are just so cute and small.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Eek...
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I'm about 95% sure we've picked a name. But there is a lot of pressure for picking your child's name. This little boy is going to be stuck with this name the rest of his life. What if he hates it? Or worse what if he gets made fun of because of it... So much pressure!!
Movement: We have flutters!! I've felt them almost everyday since Tuesday. Last night during dinner, he was going crazy. I could barely finish dinner because of the little boy doing flips in my belly. It's so much fun! I love feeling it.
Sleep: This week has been hit or miss. Monday afternoon my back started hurting. Throughout the afternoon and evening it got progressively worse and moved into my hip area. Nothing I could do would make it better. So I didn't get much sleep Monday night. Luckily, my back got better and sleep was better later this week.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
Symptoms: I've only been sick once this week. I haven't had to take zofran for a while now! Other than my back hurting I've been feeling pretty good.
Cravings: No specific cravings this week. I think I'm finally making the call and saying I'm done with pancakes until after this pregnancy. I get sick every time I eat them. So we'll just hold off on those for the time being.
Best Moment this week: Hearing this sweet boys heartbeat again... and just making it another week.
What I am looking forward to: Still getting to January. Really making it to the last week of April because that it what's going to happen!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Hudson for my normal weekly appointment on Tuesday. I was really worried about all the pain in my back but after they checked everything out, they told me it was ligament pain. The pain ended up going away Tuesday afternoon but I wanted to go back and hear the heartbeat again just to make sure everything was still okay. Ben and I made an appointment for Friday before we left. When we were on the way home I was talking to my mom and she reminded us that Ben's Christmas party for work was Friday. So I called the doctor back and switched my appointment until Thursday. I didn't think anything of it because Dr. Hudson and Belinda tell me every week that if I want to come everyday I can. But apparently I should have called and let them know that everything was okay I was just freaking out a little bit. Belinda came into the room first and had a very worried look on her face. I told her I was fine, I just wanted to hear the heartbeat. As soon as she found it, she let me know how much I completely freaked her about an extra appointment. A minute or so later, Dr. Hudson walked in with the same look on his face. I apparently almost gave them all heart attacks. So note to self, when you are freaking out and want to go back to the doctor make sure they know nothing is wrong! I love these doctors like they are family and I love the fact that they all freak out over this baby too! I feel very well taken care of!! We are very blessed with great doctors!!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Hudson for my normal weekly appointment on Tuesday. I was really worried about all the pain in my back but after they checked everything out, they told me it was ligament pain. The pain ended up going away Tuesday afternoon but I wanted to go back and hear the heartbeat again just to make sure everything was still okay. Ben and I made an appointment for Friday before we left. When we were on the way home I was talking to my mom and she reminded us that Ben's Christmas party for work was Friday. So I called the doctor back and switched my appointment until Thursday. I didn't think anything of it because Dr. Hudson and Belinda tell me every week that if I want to come everyday I can. But apparently I should have called and let them know that everything was okay I was just freaking out a little bit. Belinda came into the room first and had a very worried look on her face. I told her I was fine, I just wanted to hear the heartbeat. As soon as she found it, she let me know how much I completely freaked her about an extra appointment. A minute or so later, Dr. Hudson walked in with the same look on his face. I apparently almost gave them all heart attacks. So note to self, when you are freaking out and want to go back to the doctor make sure they know nothing is wrong! I love these doctors like they are family and I love the fact that they all freak out over this baby too! I feel very well taken care of!! We are very blessed with great doctors!!

No comments:
Post a Comment