Thursday, December 19, 2013

19 Weeks

I promise to eventually blog about something other than this pregnancy, but life on bed rest is very boring so I don't have anything to say! But I love having these pregnancy posts with Parker and Noah so I am going to continue doing them.
Don't ya love the photo bomb by Bentley?? 

How far along: 19 Weeks (December 14-20)

Size of Baby: Parker and Noah were basically the same size. He's about as long as a water bottle. He would probably fit in the palm of my hand. He tiny little hands are about as big as my thumb nail. And his feet are just so cute and small.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 2 pounds from my prepregnancy weight. But I really think it just depends on who weights me that day! I may be back at my starting weight!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.

Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I'm about 95% sure we've picked a name.

Movement: I'm feeling him a lot now. Most of the time it's just been small rolls and flutters but every now and then he throws a punch or kick in there.

Sleep: Last night was the best sleep I have had in weeks! Hopefully its a new trend!!

What I miss: Not too much this week.

Symptoms: I've actually felt pretty good this week!

Cravings: Food in general is normally good. Most of the time, you have to tell me what I'm going to eat though. I can't make a decision about what sounds good to save my life!

Best Moment this week: Seeing him on the ultrasound again. Making it past 18 weeks... Almost through with 19 weeks!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas is next week so I'm looking forward to that, even though I won't be in Atlanta with my family!

Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Gonzalez on Monday. They did the ultrasound and checked on my cervical length - everything is still looking really good! I started my progesterone injections too. I will take those every Monday until 36 weeks.... that should be fun! I will go back in two weeks for another cervical check and then in 4 weeks we will do another anatomy scan to make sure everything is growing like it should.

I went to see Dr. Hudson today. Everything was great there too. Belinda told us we were unusually quiet. We normally come in with a million questions or concerns and this morning we really didn't have anything. Things are going really good! Belinda did make Ben find the heartbeat on the doppler. We told her one night we kept finding my heartbeat instead of the baby's so she wanted to watch Ben do it! I just love my doctors office!! They are like family to us!! I will go see them again on Monday so they can give me my shot. 


No comments: