How far along: 17 Weeks (November 30 - December 6)
Size of Baby: According to my what to expect app, it's the size of a turnip, about 5 inches and 5.5 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained a pound at my appt on Tuesday. But I'm calling that a win because I ate everything is sight all weekend long!!
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I think we have narrowed it down to our favorite but I'm not 100% sure!
Movement: I don't think I'm feeling anything yet. It's kind of crazy to me that I'm not - I felt Noah soo early that I just knew I would be feeling something by now. But I'm not. I know this baby is moving around like crazy, though, based on all the ultrasounds we've had.
Sleep: Not very good this week. I can't sleep on my back because it starts hurting and then when I get on my side my shoulder or arm falls asleep. And it never fails that as I soon as I get comfy I have to get up and go to the bathroom. A couple nights this week, I was randomly awake in the middle of the night for several hours. I finally gave up on the pregnancy pillow for now. We'll bring that back out later.
What I miss: A good nights sleep...
What I miss: A good nights sleep...
Symptoms: I've been sick a few times this week. But, thankfully, it's just random sickness and not all day sickness like it was. My back has been hurting this week. But according to my pregnancy books, thats normal for this week. Apparently, the baby is going through a growth spurt this week and moving everything inside of me around!
Cravings: Salads... specifically, McAllister's grilled chicken salad with no cheese and honey mustard dressing. Yum!! I've had it three times this week.
Best Moment this week: Two more good doctors appointments and seeing our little baby again.
What I am looking forward to: Still getting to January....
Doctor's Appointments: We went to see Dr. Hudson on Tuesday. We were able to hear the heart beat pretty quickly. Everything seems to be going good so there isn't a lot to report. I was put on an antibiotic basically as a precaution for the next few weeks. An infection sent me into labor with Noah and on two of the tests we've done an infection came up so they just decided to play it safe and keep me on an antibiotic.
We went to see Dr. Gonzalez on Wednesday. My mom came down with us so she could see this nugget on the ultrasound. Every single time we've been there we've been put in a gigantic ultrasound room with like three extra chairs, so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal at all! But, this time, they put us in the smallest room they have. There was literally barely enough room for Ben to stand in there. But after another cervix check, everything still looks good! My cervix isn't changing, so hopefully it will stay like that! I'm also going to be put on the progesterone injections, but they haven't come in yet. I'll go back in two weeks for another ultrasound to check my cervical length again.
Isn't this picture cute?? You may not be able to tell but he is laying with his hand behind his head. Whats funny, is that my nephew used to go to sleep like this. He would put both hands behind his head when he was ready for bed! Apparently, this little boy is following after his cousin. This is the second or third ultrasound that we've seen him laying like this on.
Doctor's Appointments: We went to see Dr. Hudson on Tuesday. We were able to hear the heart beat pretty quickly. Everything seems to be going good so there isn't a lot to report. I was put on an antibiotic basically as a precaution for the next few weeks. An infection sent me into labor with Noah and on two of the tests we've done an infection came up so they just decided to play it safe and keep me on an antibiotic.
We went to see Dr. Gonzalez on Wednesday. My mom came down with us so she could see this nugget on the ultrasound. Every single time we've been there we've been put in a gigantic ultrasound room with like three extra chairs, so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal at all! But, this time, they put us in the smallest room they have. There was literally barely enough room for Ben to stand in there. But after another cervix check, everything still looks good! My cervix isn't changing, so hopefully it will stay like that! I'm also going to be put on the progesterone injections, but they haven't come in yet. I'll go back in two weeks for another ultrasound to check my cervical length again.
Isn't this picture cute?? You may not be able to tell but he is laying with his hand behind his head. Whats funny, is that my nephew used to go to sleep like this. He would put both hands behind his head when he was ready for bed! Apparently, this little boy is following after his cousin. This is the second or third ultrasound that we've seen him laying like this on.


No comments:
Post a Comment