Do you ever have those moments when you think that something happened just for you?
I've have a few moments like that through the last few weeks.
First, this week has been an emotional week. I don't really have a reason to be sad, I'm just crying over every little thing! I was upset yesterday for whatever reason. Within like a 30 minute time frame I had 4 different friends text me just to check on me. I felt like it was God letting me know that I'm not alone in this journey. And reminding me that there are a whole lot of people praying for me!
The other thing that happened is a little more detailed. A few weeks ago when I was having all of my stomach issues, I was in a good amount of pain. One night, we had taken my car to the dealership and Ben and I were going to pick it back up. On the way home, Ben was driving his truck and I was driving my car. I was in a lot of pain on the way home and was worrying that it was going to happen again. I decided to start praying because worrying about it was getting me no where. Well while I was praying I started crying. Crying and driving at night when you already can't see, doesn't mix. So I turned the radio to our local Christian station and decided that I would just listen to some worship music. The song that was on the radio seemed as though it was written just for me. I talked about trusting in god and even through fear having faith that He wouldn't fail us. Well the song just made me start crying harder.
When I got home, I started searching everywhere trying to figure out what song that was. I looked on the radio stations website to see if they listed what they had played. I looked on iTunes to see if it was one of the top Christian songs. I even went as far as to call the radio station to find out who sang this song. I ended up giving up because I couldn't figure it out.
Last night I went to lay in the bed because my stomach was hurting a little bit. (Nothing big, I just needed to stretch out in the bed) I got on facebook on my phone and a friend had posted a video to a worship song she liked. I normally don't click on videos people post but last night I did. And guess what?? It's the song I heard that night! I was so excited to finally know who sings that song that spoke so deeply to me!!
So here it is! I hope you love it as much as I do!! I could sing it at the top of my lungs all day long!!
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

1 comment:
I love that song so incredibly much!!!!! And you!!! I love you!! I'm praying for you and your little constantly.
Post a Comment