Monday:
I woke up about 9. And pretty quickly, go get breakfast. I know this is going to be a busy week so I'm planning on spending the day taking it easy! After breakfast, I spend some time catching up on facebook, twitter, and reading blogs. I also decided to watch some things on the DVR. Before I realize it, it's lunch time. I warm up some of the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers. Bed rest at Christmas time has been fun since there are Christmas movies on basically all the time. Day time TV leaves a lot to be desired, so I've been enjoying the Christmas movies! I watch a Christmas movie after lunch.
Once that was over, I went and got a shower and headed to Target. I needed to pick up a few things. Dr. H said that it was good to get out and shop every now and then, so I take his advice if I'm feeling good. By the time, I made it back home Ben was home. We went and got our Christmas tree yesterday, Ben put the lights up while I "supervised." I let him think he was in charge of it all. Ha! Then we decorated the tree together. When we finished up the tree, Ben made us some scrambled eggs for egg sandwiches. And we relaxed and watched TV until time to go to bed.
Tuesday:
I had an appointment at 9:30, so I got up at about 7:30. It takes me a while to get ready these days because I have to take breaks. When I get hot, I get sick, so I take breaks so I won't get too hot. I tried to eat breakfast, but baby boy wasn't feeling like food! Our appointment went well and we headed to get some lunch because by then I was starving. Ben and I ate lunch at Moe's and then we went back to his office. He had to get some work done. Luckily, he has a couch in his office so I hung out on the couch for the afternoon and watched Netflix on my phone while he worked.
He had to go help his grandfather with a few things, so he dropped me off at home before he went. I relaxed and watched a Hallmark movie while he was gone. Ben brought home McAllister's for dinner and we hung out until bed. I thought I could make it through Chicago Fire but I went to bed in the middle of it.
Wednesday:
Ben got up at normal time and headed to work. I woke up at about 9 and got some breakfast. I watched TV for a little bit before it was time to get ready for my doctors appointment.
I met my mom and Ben at Ben's office so we could all ride together to my appointment. I was excited for mom to see our little man on the ultrasound. But unfortunately, they wouldn't let her back because we were in a tiny little room. The appointment went well again. It's always fun to see our precious boy. After the doctor we ran a few errands around town and then headed back home. Ben packed up and headed to the hunting club. Mom went out and got us dinner. She worked and I watched TV. We went to bed about 10:30 or 11.
Thursday:
Mom had more work she needed to finish. I sat on the couch and addressed Christmas cards. Bed rest is good for one thing. Christmas cards came in the mail on Wednesday and I mailed them on Thursday. I've never gotten them out that fast!! Mom and I ran to get some lunch, ran to the post office, and went too see the house that parents are going to rent. When we came back home, I did some online shopping while Mom did some more work. We went to eat dinner at Ben's grandmothers house. We watched most of the Sound of Music before coming home. I went straight to bed when we got home. I was exhausted.
Friday:
I was lazy all day. I was still in my PJs at 7pm!! I was on the couch pretty much all day. This morning I watched some Christmas movies. Mom went and got me some lunch and then went out shopping. I hung around the house. I caught up on last nights Scandal (oh my gosh!!) and tweeked the decorations on the Christmas tree. This afternoon, I've pretty much worked on getting the blog updated. Tonight, we're catching up on the part of the Sound of Music we missed last night. We're not planning on doing anything else since its so cold and rainy tonight.
If you made it this far, congrats!! Haha! I know this is probably a boring post for pretty much everyone. But I'd like to remember these days on bed rest. Luckily, I'm not on strict bed rest right now. I'm sure the next couple of weeks will be a little more restful. We are pretty much
No comments:
Post a Comment