Well the other day on Twitter I noticed that People Magazine tweeted that Francine Pascal had written another book. Sweet Valley Confidential. The book is set 10 years later. The twins are 27 and living their lives. Apparently Elizabeth discovers that her boyfriend, Todd Wilkins, is cheating on her with Jessica! Elizabeth moves to New York never wanting to see or hear from either of them again. Well, the twins are both expected to be at their grandmothers 80th birthday party. You know that this isn't going to be a birthday party without a little drama!
I think it's hilarious that these books are back.Now they probably aren't the best books in the world, but I have read too many heavy books lately. They have all left my mind wandering to places no one going through fertility treatments wants their mind to go. So I could use a book that isn't going to change my life and can let me away from all of these emotions for a while.


No comments:
Post a Comment