Today at Kelly's Korner SUYL is all about families. I feel like I have written alot about my family on this blog, but I want yall to know just how amazing my family is. Today I am going to tell you about the family I grew up in and the family that I married into. Both are pretty awesome!!!
This is my family as of 2 years ago. Since this picture was taken Mandy has had Allison in November and Kate will be having Kaleb in April.
My dad. He is a great man of God. He puts all of his faith into the Lord and loves Him with all of his heart. He has overcome struggles that would break anyone else. He puts his family first and provides for them. I admire the way he has run his company. He has handled things with his company with integrity and class. I truly believe the company has done so well because of the Godly man who runs it.
My mom. She is the rock of the family. She has been through so much and come out of all of the struggles a stronger women. She has always been there for her children and is willing to do anything for them. She loves God and trusts Him with everything.
My brother. There were times when I was little that I wished I had had a little sister becuase my brother was so annoying. He was hateful. Once, he started taking karate lessons and I was his practicing dummy... really. He has even been known to throw bricks at me. But as we got older, we became closer. He became less bratty and annoying and more like a friend. We had each others backs. We have leaned on each other during hard times. He became one of my best friends. A little over two years ago, he married a wonderful girl and in a few short months, he will become a dad for the first time. I know that he will be a great dad and I am so happy for him and Kate.
My sister. She didn't live with us when we were younger, so I didn't have too much of a chance to be the bratty little sister. We have become closer in the last few years. She has been a great encouragement through my infertility struggle. She has listened to me whine and complain even when it is far from pretty. She knows what I am going through. I am very thankful for her.
The family I married into....
I married into a wonderful family. Seriously, they are the best. They have welcomed me and loved me since day one of my realtionship with Ben. They support Ben and I with whatever we choose to do and pray for us daily. I am so blessed to be apart of this family.


No comments:
Post a Comment