Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kate's Baby Showers...

Last weekend, Kate had her first baby shower for Kaleb. Anna, Barbara, and a bunch of Kate's other friends hosted the shower at Anna's house. Everything turned out so pretty! She ended up getting a lot of great stuff for Kaleb.

My mom and Kate.

Kate with the soon to be grandmothers

A clothesline with so precious clothes for Kaleb...
He is going to look so cute in that onesie with the vest!

Precious diaper cake
Yesterday, me, Mandy, and Tiffany threw Kate a shower in Atlanta with all of our family. We went with the "ducky" theme... It turned out so cute!

The invitation... Ignore the sample part.

Mandy made the centerpieces for the round tables...
Aren't they precious!!

The clothesline of all the duck clothes. Kate had a ton of
baby pictures of her and Jake on this table.

The food/drink table...

the diaper cake
 
The cupcakes... Tiffany and a friend of hers did these.
I think they are precious!!

The punch... it was supposed to be more blue than green
but it ended up tasting pretty good.


The water bottles with labels that matched the invitations.





Nanny, Arlene, and Aileen

Missy, Aunt Dottie, and Minga
TIffany, me, Kate, and Mandy
I wasn't going to post this, and I may be killed by Mandy and Tiffany,
but I think this picture is hilarous!! We were smelling the
candles Kate gave us for hosting the shower! haha!!
   




No comments: