Monday, March 28, 2011

Whew....

The past few weeks have been absolutely crazy!! We have been going going going!! I really need another Spring Break to rest!!

Last Tuesday Brody was finally able to come home. We went over there to see and were finally able to hold him! He is so precious I could just eat him up!! Wednesday after school I went back over there and held him for a little bit longer! He is so content when he is laying on your chest. It's the best feeling!!


 Thursday night we had Thursday night supper at Amy and Chris's house since we were celebrating Cathy's birthday. Nanny brought over chicken and dumplings and strawberry cake! YUM!!



Friday night Ben and I my dad headed to the hunting club so my mom came down to spend the night with me. We went and ate dinner then did a little shopping. Can you believe the only thing we bought were books?

Saturday morning my mom and I went to Kate's Wipe and Dipe shower... It was fun and so cute!

After Kate's shower we headed down to Amy's to my mom could meet Mr. Brody... She thinks he is precious too!! She headed on home after we saw Brody. There were some storms in the area so she wanted to get home before they got too bad.Saturday night Ben and I had a relaxing evening at home. We ate tacos and I caught up on my DVR. We live such exciting lives! haha! But after the few weeks we have had, I needed a night like that!!


Sunday morning we got up and went to church. I was so tired and was trying to talk myself into not going. But once we got there I immediately felt better. Isn't it funny, how we do things like that. I have never said, "Man it was so not worth getting up and coming to church this morning." It was a great service! We came home and relaxed all afternoon. Ben kept asking me what I wanted to do and I kept telling him NOTHING!!! Not one thing! SO we didn't!! It was nice!


Last night we did go back to Chris and Amy's to see Brody. Then we had Sunday night supper over there too. It was fun.

School right now is crazy! I am ready for this week to be over and get back to a regular schedule. I love the two months after testing. Its much less stressful and I feel like its what teaching should really be about! We are able to do fun things like science experiments and read chapter books and do all the things we don't have time for before testing.And, too, the countdown to summer begins!! YAY!! Its so close!

No comments: