“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for,
it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather
in my name, there am I with them.”
Matthew 18:20 - 21
So most of you who read this blog know me in real life and know whats been going on with my mom. My mom has been having headaches for as long as I can remember, but over the last six month to a year they have been occurring more frequently. My whole family has been telling her for a while to go to the doctor. She finally went to see her normal doctor about a month ago. She was sent for a MRI. When they got the results from the MRI, she was told she had several lesions on her brain and was referred to a neurologist. He read her scans and told her that he would recommend having a few of the larger lesions removed. He also said that he believed that if she had them on her brain then she also had them on her spine. She was sent for a more detailed MRI of her brain and a scan of her spine. Today she will get the results of those.
Please pray for healing for my mom. Pray for the doctors that will be working with her. Pray for understanding, guidance, and peace as we go through this as a family.
Please also be in prayer for both of my SIL's. Amy is ready to go into labor any day now. Kate has a few more weeks. Pray that their labors are easy and as pain free as possible. Also pray for sweet healthy babies. I can't wait to see the sweet little faces of Brody and Kaleb.
Also, pray for Ben and I as we go into the next month of our journey to have a baby. I have a post coming up to tell ya whats been going on, but please keep the prayers coming for us.
Please also be in prayer for both of my SIL's. Amy is ready to go into labor any day now. Kate has a few more weeks. Pray that their labors are easy and as pain free as possible. Also pray for sweet healthy babies. I can't wait to see the sweet little faces of Brody and Kaleb.
Also, pray for Ben and I as we go into the next month of our journey to have a baby. I have a post coming up to tell ya whats been going on, but please keep the prayers coming for us.
1 comment:
We are so sorry to hear that about your mom. We are praying for y'all!! Let us know if y'all need anything!
Post a Comment