- My husband... I don't make things easy for him, but he still loves me more than I can imagine. He has definetley been a strong shoulder and a voice of reason for me over the last few months.
- My kiddos at work... I have such a good group of kids this year. They have no idea how good they make me feel sometimes. Even on the bad days, I can't help but love them.
- The girls at work... God has placed some awesome people in my life and I don't think I could have made it without them! I love the group we have this year!!
- Allison Landry... She was born healthy and beautiful yesterday morning. She and mommy are doing fine and are resting at home now!! I can't wait to go see her this weekend!
- My new doctor! Love him!! Never thought I would be happy with a man gyno but I am so happy with him!!
- Friends and family... I love that I know I will have someone who loves me no matter what. I can call them and vent and they will still love me no matter how ugly it is!!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Thankful Thursday
Today at school, I had my kids write what they were thankful for for my Thanksgiving Bulletin board. Before I let them start we were discussing what we have to be thankful for and why we should be thankful for these things. I was blown away by some of their answers. They got me thinking so I thought I would take today and list what I am thankful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment