Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm already behind... Day 4, 5, 6

Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season (Day 4)

I always make a list of who I have to buy for and how much I want to spend on each person. I have always said that I wanted to use the envelope system but I have never done it. I just keep a list of what I have bought each person and how much I have already spent on them. 

This year I have also started buying gifts early so that I am not caught with all the expense of Christmas shopping in the month of December.
 
Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special (Day 5)
 
 
I love Elf! We watch it every year!


I have the Hallmark Channel on TV pretty much constantly during the holiday season.  I love watching all of the movies.
Gift ideas for me.(Day 6)
  • Gift Cards to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics, or Michaels

 
Black folding table (from Walmart)

Storage Bin
Eclipse DVD

 

4 comments:

Kit said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Elf too! Great pick!

Karen said...

I am looking forward to Eclipse too. Team Edward

Courtney said...

I love Elf, it is such a great holiday movie!

*Kelly* said...

I always ask for those "craft" gift cards too. Haven't seen ELF yet but I watch ALL the Hallmark shows!