Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love having everything decorated all pretty! After everything gets decorated, I love taking time to send out our Christmas card! I love getting everyone's cards as well!!
Shutterfly has some awesome Christmas cards. They have something for everyone! So many cute designs to meet your individual tastes. You can get a card that has a spot for one picture or two, three, or four pictures! You can personalize it anyway you want!
Shutterfly also has Story Cards. What a great way to keep your family updated on what has happened throughout the year!
Can't think of what to get grandparents for Christmas? Shutterfly has cute wall calendars that would make a perfect gift for anyone!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… GO HERE
There are so many different cards and such to choose from on the Shutterfly site! I can't wait to pick out my card so I can send them out!!






No comments:
Post a Comment