Last year I made the ornaments for my Alabama tree. I could not find any Alabama ornaments that fit my budget! I found some but there were about $20 for 6 ornaments! I was not spending that much money on ornaments so I found a cheaper solution. I went to Wal-Mart and bought the cheap ball ornaments in Crimson and Silver. I came home and printed out the Alabama A on sticker paper. I cut them out and stuck them on the ornaments...
I don't have a picture of the silver ornaments but they have a red A on them.
This year I am monogramming and appliqueing things for me people. With my new embroidery machine, you should expect all gifts from me to be monogrammed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have a little girl on the way and SOOOOOO need one of those machines!!!
i love the alabama ornaments - i'm going to make a buckeye tree next year - so i'm going to take your advice and make them rather than buy!
your ornament look like you bought them! nice job!
That is so cool that you have an embroidery machine! Those ornaments looks great too!
Post a Comment