Another weekend has come and gone... :( Why do the work weeks go by so slow and then the weekends go buy so fast! I wish they weren't so fast! But this weekend was great!
We had Thursday off because of Veteran's Day and then Friday off for a Weather Day so I had a much needed 4 day weekend! Thursday I spent the day cleaning up around the house getting everything in place to decorate for Christmas! So excited to decorate! Friday we went to see Baby Allison! She is so precious!! Mandy and Ellery are doing great for having a newborn, maybe a little sleep deprived, but they are doing great! I took several pictures but don't have a computer yet that I can put them on. As soon as our computer gets fixed, I'll have an overload of pictures to load!
Saturday my mom and I drove to Trussville to look at an embroidery machine. I have been looking at several different machines online, but wanted to see one in person. So we went off to Sew Bizz to see them. The machine that they have is a couple hundred dollars more than the one I have been looking at online but they have several classes they offer for people who buy their machine with them. They also offer free help anytime I need it for as long as I have the machine. So it may worth it to pay a little bit more and get all that free help! We left there and we were both so excited about getting the machine! Mom finally saw everything that I can do with the machine and she got excited too! Can't wait until I get it!!
We watched the football games last night and Christmas movies this morning before she left. I have enjoyed having my mom here the past few weekends while the boys were at the hunting club. Unfortunately, I think this weekend will probably be the last weekend she doesn't go to the hunting club. So I'll probably be spending a lot of weekends by myself until January!
Anyways, another boring weekend update. I hate not being able to put pictures on here. The computer should be fixed soon and I can add all my pictures!! Have a good work week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment