Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
- Work in my classroom and get it ready for school (because school is going to start and I can't have my classroom looking like a tornado went through it!)
- Finish some projects around the house before school starts back (with morning sickness [actually ALL DAY sickness] kicking my butt, I haven't done much around the house that I wanted to get done this summer)
- Start going to the gym again. I feel better on weekends that were at the lake because I think I get more exercise while there. I haven't been able to get myself to the gym because I'm terrified I'll get sick while working out.
- Publish all the post that I have from this pregnancy. I promise this blog isn't going to become a complete pregnancy blog, but I want to document it all for me to be able to see in the future.
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Being able to share that I'm finally pregnant.
- Ben and I celebrating 4 years of marriage. I'm looking forward to so many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment