Tuesday, July 26, 2011

11 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 11 weeks

Size of Baby: According to the bump.com my baby is the size of a lime!! Holy cow! The app I have on my phone says its the size of a fig. A lime seems so much bigger than a fig!



Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 pound

Maternity Clothes:Still in my normal clothes. I did buy some maternity tank tops a few weeks ago, not because I needed them for maternity but because I just needed new tank tops. :) Also, my stomach is so bloated that pants are a little uncomfortable, so I've been in a lot of dresses!

Gender: 7 1/2 weeks until we find out!! yay!

Movement: nothing yet...

What I miss: not much... :) I think we waited long enough for this moment... this may change though when I have to get up and go to work every morning, I may need some caffeine!

Sleep: Well.... some nights it's good, some nights it bad. At the beginning I felt like I had restless leg syndrome every night, so I didn't sleep too much. When that got better, I started waking up every morning at 5:15... really? That's really early!! But sleep has gotten a little better here lately. Knock on wood!


Symptoms: The usual first trimester stuff... tired, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, having to eat all the time... My back started hurting this past week. But it's nothing some Tylenol and a heating pad can't solve..

Cravings: I haven't really had any cravings... I've had a lot of food aversions... but what actually sounds good changes quickly

Best Moment this week: Hearing my sweet babies heart beat. It really is the best sound in the whole world. I actually googled the Doppler machines to see how much they were to see if I could get one, so I could hear it more often!

What I am looking forward to: the entire next few months!

**There isn't a pic on this post... I took one and it was ugly, so I'll start the pics next week**

No comments: