How far along: 22 Weeks (January 5-11)
(No picture this week)
Size of Baby: A little over a pound, he is starting to look more like a miniature baby.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I somehow ended up at the doctors office on the coldest day in 15 years around here, which means I had on lots of layers!! Lots of layers = weight gain. So we're a couple pounds over my prepregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I'm about 95% sure we've picked a name.
Movement: I'm feeling him a lot now! I've felt him several times on the outside but each time Ben wasn't around and by the time he came around the baby had settled down. So hopefully he will feel him soon!!
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Some nights it's really good, other nights its horrible... So it just depends.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
Symptoms: This week I've felt pretty good. Nothing too bad!!
Cravings: Food in general is normally good but there hasn't been one thing I'm craving like crazy!
Best Moment this week: Continuing to feel little man kick!!
What I am looking forward to: Getting back to a normal bed rest schedule again. And starting on things like the nursery and baby registries, not that were doing either this week but I'm excited about it anyways.
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr Hudson this week. It was another easy appointment since I haven't had any real problems. Our next goal is 24 weeks and we are almost there!! I'm excited. I can tell a difference in Dr Hudson now. Earlier in the pregnancy he would walk in very hesitantly almost scared that we were going to have problems. Now he walks in smiling and laughs with us! He is much more relieved now!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr Hudson this week. It was another easy appointment since I haven't had any real problems. Our next goal is 24 weeks and we are almost there!! I'm excited. I can tell a difference in Dr Hudson now. Earlier in the pregnancy he would walk in very hesitantly almost scared that we were going to have problems. Now he walks in smiling and laughs with us! He is much more relieved now!
How far along: 23 Weeks (January 12-18)
Size of Baby: The size of a large mango... about 11 inches and a little over a pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: In normal clothes at this weeks appointment, I was up 3 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! I've been calling him by his name to make sure it's what we want. Once we decide on a middle name, then I'll announce it on here.
Movement: Ben finally was able to feel him move the other morning. I was sound asleep and had no idea he was moving but Ben said that he could feel him!! He was so excited about it! It's so cute to see him excited about baby things!
Sleep: Still hit or miss. Some nights it's really good, other nights its horrible... So it just depends. I've had a few bouts of insomnia lately. And with Ben gone to the hunting club several nights this week, I just didn't sleep good. I'm ready for hunting season to be over!
What I miss: Sleeping good every night, but I probably won't get that back for a while, right??
What I miss: Sleeping good every night, but I probably won't get that back for a while, right??
Symptoms: This week I've felt pretty good.
Cravings: I've been loving some Valentines candy this week! I went through a whole bag of the conversation hearts this week. So healthy! ;)
Best Moment this week: Seeing how healthy our little man looked on the anatomy scan this week! And Ben finally being able to feel him move!
What I am looking forward to: Hunting season to be over so that we can start working on the house and baby's room!! I ordered baby bedding yesterday, it should be here next week. I also hit up Target's clearance on baby things! I got several boy onesies to monogram/applique, bibs, crib sheets, and other fun little things! It's so fun to be buying things for him!
We are starting to plan showers. Well I'm not planning for me. We got some dates in mind for my shower over here and my shower in Atlanta. I've never made it this far so it's all so exciting!!!
I'm also looking forward to making it to next week - 24 weeks is when the baby can live outside the womb!!
Doctor's Appointments: This was our last big goal appointment at the high risk doctor was this week. Our little man checked out perfectly healthy!! Which is a major answer to prayers!! He was still measuring a week ahead. He was weighing about 1 pound 7 ounces. He has long legs like his daddy!! It looked like he was trying to talk to us during the ultrasound because he was opening and closing his mouth! It was adorable! It was also fun to feel him kick and see him kick on the screen at the same time. It makes me understand what I'm actually feeling these days!! He was laying with his hand above his head again which is just precious! We also checked my cervical length again and there was no change! We are co-managed at the high risk doctor which means we see the nurse practitioner and she reports back to the doctor after the appointment. Things are going so well that we didn't even have to meet with her this week. We saw her on our way out and she said I like that yall are the easy patients now! We've never been an easy patient so this is a fun new thing for us!! We will go back to Dr. Gonzalez in 4 weeks for another growth scan!
We are starting to plan showers. Well I'm not planning for me. We got some dates in mind for my shower over here and my shower in Atlanta. I've never made it this far so it's all so exciting!!!
I'm also looking forward to making it to next week - 24 weeks is when the baby can live outside the womb!!
Doctor's Appointments: This was our last big goal appointment at the high risk doctor was this week. Our little man checked out perfectly healthy!! Which is a major answer to prayers!! He was still measuring a week ahead. He was weighing about 1 pound 7 ounces. He has long legs like his daddy!! It looked like he was trying to talk to us during the ultrasound because he was opening and closing his mouth! It was adorable! It was also fun to feel him kick and see him kick on the screen at the same time. It makes me understand what I'm actually feeling these days!! He was laying with his hand above his head again which is just precious! We also checked my cervical length again and there was no change! We are co-managed at the high risk doctor which means we see the nurse practitioner and she reports back to the doctor after the appointment. Things are going so well that we didn't even have to meet with her this week. We saw her on our way out and she said I like that yall are the easy patients now! We've never been an easy patient so this is a fun new thing for us!! We will go back to Dr. Gonzalez in 4 weeks for another growth scan!


1 comment:
Awesome news on Baby G!! Very excited for yall! Send me a picture of the bedding, Id love to see it!! and If you need any help with anything you know sister and I would be more than happy!=)
Post a Comment