![]() |
| I feel like I look huge in this picture. Not really an accurate picture of my size. |
![]() |
| There is a baby poking out of that sweater! See I'm not as big as the picture above! |
How far along: 21 Weeks (December 29-January 5)
Size of Baby: The size of a spaghetti squash! Is it bad that I don't know what a spaghetti squash is?? The baby is about 8 inches long and around a pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't weigh on Monday so I'm don't know. :)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything is maternity.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! And we have a list of names! I'm about 95% sure we've picked a name.
Movement: I'm feeling him a lot now. Most of the time it's just been small rolls and flutters but every now and then he throws a punch or kick in there. I felt it with my hand for the first time yesterday. Ben's out of town so he didn't get to feel it but I can't wait until he does.
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Some nights it's really good, other nights its horrible... So it just depends.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
What I miss: Not too much this week.
Symptoms: This week I've felt pretty good. Nothing too bad!!
Cravings: Food in general is normally good but there hasn't been one thing I'm craving like crazy!
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet little man during our ultrasound. He was actually kicking and I could feel it. It was neat to see what I've been feeling!!
What I am looking forward to: Getting back to a normal bed rest schedule again. And starting on things like the nursery and baby registries, not that were doing either this week but I'm excited about it anyways.
Doctor's Appointments: I went to Dr. Gonzalez this week. My cervix hasn't changed again! Praise the Lord! This appointment was going to be short and sweet but I had to get them to give me my Makena shot. They put me in another room and I think they forgot about me!! 30 minutes later they still hadn't come in to give me the shot. Once they finally made it in, it only took about 30 seconds!
I go see Dr. Hudson for my weekly check up on Monday. And then next Monday (the 13th) I go for another big anatomy scan. I really hadn't worried about anything being wrong since the first one was so good but could yall be praying that he is growing like he is supposed to and there are no major issues? I have faith that everything will be great but the prayers are definitely appreciated!!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to Dr. Gonzalez this week. My cervix hasn't changed again! Praise the Lord! This appointment was going to be short and sweet but I had to get them to give me my Makena shot. They put me in another room and I think they forgot about me!! 30 minutes later they still hadn't come in to give me the shot. Once they finally made it in, it only took about 30 seconds!
I go see Dr. Hudson for my weekly check up on Monday. And then next Monday (the 13th) I go for another big anatomy scan. I really hadn't worried about anything being wrong since the first one was so good but could yall be praying that he is growing like he is supposed to and there are no major issues? I have faith that everything will be great but the prayers are definitely appreciated!!


1 comment:
21 weeks!! =) you go girl, just a few more weeks to cross over!
We are always praying and here for you!!
Cant wait to see the bedding samples!!
Post a Comment