We spent the spring celebrating weddings and birthdays while having no luck getting pregnant again.
This summer we spent time vacationing at the beach and spending so many fun weekends with friends and family at the lake. We had even more set backs on the baby front. We said good bye to my grandfather this summer as well. We ended the summer with the best surprise that we were pregnant again!!
This fall was a little different. We tried to enjoy the normal fall things we do but being on bed rest made that a little difficult. We still made time to spend some quality time with family.
We ended the year, taking this pregnancy week by week praying that we continued to get good news! We have made it past where I was with Parker and Noah and are way to a full term baby!! We have stayed amazed by the power of prayer and God's amazing faithfulness throughout this pregnancy.
I can't wait to see what 2014 has is store! I'm excited to get this man in my arms and watch him grow!!
Here's a 30 second look at our 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment