Saturday, May 5, 2012

12 Weeks....


I'm going to start doing these updates again. I don't know if I'll do them weekly but I know I'll do them at least every other week. I have loved that I could go back and see things from my pregnancy with Parker that I had forgotten. So I hope you enjoy... if you don't skip over these posts!
How far along:  
Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com, the size of a lime.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: None yet!
Maternity Clothes:I started wearing maternity clothes early this time. I was so bloated so early that normal pants were so uncomfortable. I have one pair of really low cut jeans that I can wear that aren't maternity. The rest of my pants are maternity. Most shirts still fit as long as their long enough to cover the band on the pants. I live in dresses most days!
Gender: We'll find out in June
Movement: Well, to be honest, I think it's really too early, but I have been feeling a few little things. I don't know if I'm really feeling the baby or not but it's something....
What I miss: Not much.... I'm really trying to enjoy every second of this pregnancy.
Sleep: Well... I had to stop sleeping on my stomach earlier than last time. It's not horrible sleeping on my side but I wish I could sleep on my stomach! I have had restless leg again. The doctor told me I could drink some tonic water. Something in there helps with restless leg. The thought of tonic water makes me gag so I just take some Tylenol PM and I'm good to go.
Symptoms: I haven't been near as sick as I was with Parker. Here lately I get really nauseous first thing in the morning and then again around dinner time. I've only thrown up a couple of times. I've been really tired which is normal. And I've had really bad indigestion. I am also out of breath all the time! I feel like I am a 4000 pound person or that I already have a 10 pound baby sitting on my lungs!!
Cravings: Coke! I love me some coke right now. Which stinks since I can't really drink it! But the doc said I could drink 200 mg of caffeine a day and a 12 oz. coke has 38 mg. So if I drink one I don't feel too bad! I just try to not drink a whole lot of them! Food in general never sounds too good! There isn't one food that sounds good consistently. 
Best Moment this week: Last Friday (I know it's technically not this week!) I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! 
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heart beat and visiting my doctor again at the end of the month and then finding out what Baby G is next month!!

Please ignore this picture... I took it before I got ready so I have no make up! And my hair is a mess! 

No comments: