Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com, the size of a lemon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am officially back at my starting weight.
Maternity Clothes:I started wearing maternity clothes early this time. I was so bloated so early that normal pants were so uncomfortable. I have one pair of really low cut jeans that I can wear that aren't maternity. The rest of my pants are maternity. Most shirts still fit as long as their long enough to cover the band on the pants. I live in dresses most days!
Gender: We'll find out in June
Movement: I've been feeling little flutters for a couple of weeks now. This week they have gotten more and more frequent. :
What I miss: Not much.... I'm really trying to enjoy every second of this pregnancy.
Sleep: Sleep is okay. I really want to sleep on my stomach, but I can't. Once I'm asleep, I pretty much stay asleep.
Symptoms: I've gotten sick only a handful of times. I have had a few really bad headaches/migraines. Those days it was all I could do to get through work and make it home to bed!
Cravings: Coke! I love me some coke right now. Which stinks since I can't really drink it! But the doc said I could drink 200 mg of caffeine a day and a 12 oz. coke has 38 mg. So if I drink one I don't feel too bad! I just try to not drink a whole lot of them! Food in general never sounds too good! There isn't one food that sounds good consistently.
Best Moment this week: This week was pretty boring as far as the pregnancy goes...
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heart beat and visiting my doctor again on Monday and then finding out what Baby G is next month!!
Edit-- I went to the doctor today. Everything seems to be going well. The heart rate was 155, which is lower than last time. But the nurse said that was completely normal for 14 weeks. I didn't get to see my doctor but I saw the doctor that was on-call the night I went to the hospital with Parker. She walked in and asked me if I remembered her. Of course, I did! It took the nurse forever to find the heartbeat and i had a mild panic attack while waiting for her to find it, but it was the best sound in the world once she did! So we should find out next time what this little baby is. Hopefully, Dr. Bill will be back for that appointment. I loved the doctor I saw today, but I really like my doctor! I feel so much better after seeing him!
And I'll put a picture on here soon!
Edit-- I went to the doctor today. Everything seems to be going well. The heart rate was 155, which is lower than last time. But the nurse said that was completely normal for 14 weeks. I didn't get to see my doctor but I saw the doctor that was on-call the night I went to the hospital with Parker. She walked in and asked me if I remembered her. Of course, I did! It took the nurse forever to find the heartbeat and i had a mild panic attack while waiting for her to find it, but it was the best sound in the world once she did! So we should find out next time what this little baby is. Hopefully, Dr. Bill will be back for that appointment. I loved the doctor I saw today, but I really like my doctor! I feel so much better after seeing him!
And I'll put a picture on here soon!

1 comment:
So glad the apt. went good!! jake and I are so excited for yall and Cant wait till next month to find out what your having!!
Post a Comment