Saturday, April 28, 2012

A perfect little weekend...

This has probably been one of the best weekends in a while.

I didn't have school yesterday! Ben and I started our day off bright and early at my doctors appointment.It went perfectly. My blood pressure was great and everything else looked great. I don't have much news because we didn't do an ultrasound or anything. We did get to hear the baby's heart rate on the Doppler. It was 174, which is a good bit higher than Parker's ever was. I go back in 4 weeks to hear the heartbeat again and then we'll make the appointment to find out what the baby is! Of course, he said that if I felt like I needed to I could come back anytime!

After my doctors appointment, Ben and I celebrated with breakfast at Cracker Barrel! He went to work after our breakfast and I had a lazy day. Last night we went on a little date night. We ate at Cajun Steamers and then ran by Wal-Mart and Academy. Wonderful night! :)


This morning we woke up and headed to Lowe's to get our Spring/Summer flowers. We came home and planted them. Well I planted them while Ben watched and then he cleaned up my mess and watered while I watched.




Today was a gorgeous day so we stayed out for a little bit longer after we got our flowers done. Ben had Pandora going on his phone and I was reading my book. Very relaxing! We had our dogs outside with us. Love it!


Then this evening we went to eat with my parents, and Jake, Kate, and Kaleb. After a yummy dinner, there was a car show in the parking lot near the restaurant that we went and walked around. It was such a fun evening.

After church tomorrow, the plan is for Ben, his dad, and Chris to go play golf with Ben's grandfather. Me, Ben's mom and sister are going to stay with his grandmother. It should be another fun day.


No comments: