Saturday we went to Atlanta to cheer on the Braves! I love going to Braves games! I love watching the Braves period, so I was super excited when my cousin called and said for his 30th birthday we were getting suite at the Braves game. I had never been in a suite at the Braves game so I was pumped.
Nana and Big Daddy walking with Kaleb into the park.
Kaleb taking it all in...
We made it to our suite! Happy Birthday Brett!
Scotty McCreery threw the first pitch.
Ben and I on the big red chairs.
Is this not the cutest face ever??? He was running to his daddy!!
The Chandler Family
Me and Benji (and the baby is beginning to poke out a bit!)
The whole gang!
Scotty McCreery also put on a post-game concert.
Even though the Braves lost, we had a blast!!

No comments:
Post a Comment