Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to 3rd Grade....

This is the view as you walk in the door...
My small group table... I like where it is this year. In years past this has been the spot for my desk.

My desk. I really like my desk being in the middle of the room. Plus it separates my small group table and the other round table. They are both used during centers and when they were right next to each other, it got loud.


These are my computer desks. This is the first year I have had these! A teacher gave me one of them and I got the other two with my personal money this summer.

This is "my computer" and my Elmo. The kids still use this computer, it just has all my email and other things on it that I have to use. I love my Elmo - I'm not really sure what I did before I got this!

The view of all the computers and small round table.


I got this scrapbook paper holder on sale this summer at Hobby Lobby. I use it to hold all my graded papers. The numbers are attached to it using magnets so they move all the time!This is also the counter that my math folder bucket stays on and where I keep my interwrite pad.

The reading center. I'm not really sure why I didn't take the time to straighten the slip cover before I took this picture. The kids love sitting on this couch and on the rugs that I have on the floor.

This is where I write their homework, question of the week, and POD. Ben built me the shelf that I keep all the center buckets on.

The view from my desk! 

Of course, I took the pictures from my iphone - so not the best quality! I also took them about 2 weeks ago and I have rearranged the students desk since then. And I have changed 2 bulletin boards. If I can remember I'll take pictures of them and update this post!!

Hope yall enjoy seeing where I spend the majority of my time!! I absolutely love it!

No comments: