Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm still here!!

I have been a very bad blogger lately! The computer is the last thing I want to look at when I get home. This school year I probably have one of the best classes I have ever had but they are taking every bit of my strength and energy!! I am pooped!!

The past few weeks we have been going back and forth to Ben's parents house. Cathy has been in a lot of pain from some different things so she hasn't been able to do much. We have been visiting and trying to help when we can. We are actually at the hospital right now with her. She ended up having to have a hysterectomy today. She came out of surgery fine and they think this will solve all of her issues, which is an answer to prayers!

My mom and I went to Atlanta yesterday afternoon for my grandmothers birthday. I'll have a whole post on that later. I love going over there! It was nice to get away... Even if it was for less than 24 hours!

I feel like I have so much I want to say and so much I would like to put on this blog. I have said many times that the reason I started this blog was to capture my memories, the way I feel about things. I think once I get pregnant it will be a great way to keep everyone updated on me and my pregnancy (especially for my family out of town). But I struggle with how much to put on here. I want to remember how I am feeling but do I really want the whole world knowing everything I think? I know I can put this on private but I don't want to do that. There really isn't an answer to this. I hate being completely vague, but I have to be careful exactly what I say. I have sat down so many times to write posts about how I am feeling and what in going through but I end up deleting it. I think that is why I have a tendency to just write fluffy posts about fun little things. So until I figure out how to balance it all I guess I'll continue the way I have been. I know this makes no sense and really, who cares?

So anyways, I'm still alive. I have posts coming from my trip to Atlanta and I need to update pictures of ben's man cave actually cleaned! Hopefully it won't be so long until i post again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: