1. Big Brother - I started watching Big Brother on the first or second season! I look forward to it every summer!!
2. Tori and Dean - I think they are so cute!
I really want to have my own reality show wear cameras follow me around all the time just to see my life. I don't think it would go very far because my life is so boring at the moment. Maybe once we have kids we can create enough drama for a reality show. haha! I don't think Ben would EVER go for that!!

Also, I recently started reading a new blog. (Hey - its summer, I don't have much to do but read blogs! :) - Actually I have a ton to do but I choose to waste a lot of my time looking at cute blogs!) Anyway, she is doing a home tour. I missed the first three parts but I am joining in on the 4th week which is master bedrooms...
So here is my master bedroom...
This is the view as you walk into the room from the hall.
This is the view from the bathroom.
The dresser. We got all of our furniture from Mazer's. The mirror on either side of the big mirror came from Home Goods... Love that store!!!
We found our king sized bed in one of their tent sales and then found the rest of the furniture on sale inside. My bedding and window treatments came for JCPenny's
We only have one night stand. The master bedroom in the first house we lived in wasn't very big so we didn't want to look overcrowded. Turns out it would probably look overcrowded in this room too!
This is the room for Ben's side of the room. The chest of drawers and the TV.
The closet and the bathroom. I love both of these! In our old house we had a little bitty bathroom that you could barely move in and I hated our closet so I love these in this house!!!




1 comment:
your bedroom is gorgeous and so spacious : )
Thanks for joining in the tour! I hope you'll come back next week!!
Post a Comment