Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately! I have been thoroughly enjoying ever bit of my summer vacation!! (And my computer had this little virus thing!)I have a post recapping Ben's birthday and all of our weekend fun but that will have to wait. (I know its already late!)





This weeks Top 2 is favorite books... Now I LOVE to read!! I always have, so it is really hard for me to come up with only two books!!

1. Karen Kingsbury books... I have loved every book I have read by her. I recently finished the Redemption, Firstborn, and Sunrise Series - they were fantastic!! My mom had borrowed them from my grandmother and then I read them. I loved them so much that I passed them to my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law! We now talk about the Baxter family as if they are real people! 

via google

2. Nicholas Sparks books...I have read all of his books and I have absolutely love them! He is very good at making you fall in the love with the characters.
via google

Other books I love...

Twilight Saga... I got on the Twilight bandwagon a little later than everyone else. I didn't really see what could be so great about a bunch of vampires... but now I get it! The books are great! I could not put them down!! I read all 4 books in less than a month! I may have even ventured out to Target on a school night at about 10:00 to get the third book!



I don't remember how I came across Angie's blog but I have been reading it for a while now. So when she came out with her new book I had to read it. I already knew the story and what the outcome was but this book is incredible. I cried like a baby all the way through it!


I think I came across Pete's blog about the same time I came across Angie's. He is the pastor at Crosspoint in Nashville. I am only about a 5 chapters in on this book but I am already hooked!

3 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I am on Sunset and do not want to finish the series because I do not want the Baxters to leave. I have suggested these books to so many people. What would you suggest reading next of her books?

Helena said...

Kingsbury, huh? I had never heard of her, but so many people are listing her books as their favorites! I think it's a sign.
Stopping by from Top Two Tuesday :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Ive been meaning to get Angies book! Im off to order it now!