Well I started my morning off in the doctors office. I have been having a few problems lately so decided to go, while I was there the nurse asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my yearly out of the way too so I wouldn't have to come back. I said sure, why not. Well I got to the doctors office at 9:15. I walked out at 12:15. The only time I have been there longer than about an hour is when they had to send me around the world and back for an ultrasound. And I was only there about an hour and 45 minutes! I swear it was a mad house today!!
At one point, a lady came in in a wheel chair. Apparently her water had broken while she was seeing her dad at another doctors office. She had to sit in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before they saw her. She was only in the back about 10 minutes before they wheeled her off to labor and delivery. Unfortunately we share the same doctor. I also later heard that one of the other doctors that was there had to leave in the middle of one of her surgeries because something happened to her daughter. So needless to say I had to wait a LONG time before seeing anyone.
I didn't exactly get the answers I wanted at the doctor today but I got a plan. (I swear I keep God laughing with all my plans!) I was actually happy with the way my doctor listened to me and let me tell my opinion this time. The past few visits I haven't felt like she was listening to me. I told myself before she came in that this was her last shot. If she wasn't listening to me and hearing what I was saying I was going to another doctor. So she was good and actually told me several things before I had a chance to ask them.
So once I finally got out of there I went by the drugstore and grabbed me a bite to eat and came home. I didn't eat much before I went this morning so I was starving when I finally finished. I spent this afternoon cleaning up around the house. I feel like that is all I ever do, but with three big dogs I feel like I need to. The second I get one thing clean, they come around and make it dirty. I can't imagine what it will be like when we have kids. I do know the dogs won't be inside so I guess it will stay a little cleaner.
I am slowly marking things off my summer to do list. I cleaned out the bathroom cabinets last week, cleaned out our master closet last night, and then this afternoon I cleaned out the hall closet. Well I cleaned out the top half. I'm cleaning out the bottom half tomorrow.
Tonight Ben and I went to eat Mexican because its just to hot to cook!! And then Cook and Erin came over to get some of Cook's fishing rods. It was fun catching up with them. Erin is about to pop! I can't wait until Baby Jackson gets here though! He will be so cute! He will definitely be one spoiled little boy!
My parents come home tomorrow. I think that it is weird that they have perfect cell phone reception in the middle of the ocean and I can't get service sitting on my couch!!! I have talked to them several times while they have been on their cruise. It sounds like they have been having a blast!!
Anyway, I think I have been rambling enough now. I didn't sleep good last night so I'm going to bed!!
Hope you all have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment