Friday night Ben and I went on a date to Logan's. I had been wanting a steak for a while, it was good!! We came home and I cleaned a bit and he cleaned his guns and got his stuff ready for his big hog hunting trip.
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early. Not really my choice to do so but when Ben wakes up early everyone wakes up early... its a rule I didn't learn about until after we were married! But I got up and cleaned some more and then spent a lot of the morning working on my blog... Then I went and met Amy and Cathy at Cottontail's. It was so much fun. I am so blessed with a wonderful mother and sister in law. I ended up buying a cute tumbler cup for me to take to work, Bear a houndstooth collar, and my dad a birthday present. Then I went a rented Time Traveler's Wife.. cute movie...
Sunday I woke up intending to go to church but there were somethings I wanted to get done so I didn't end up going. But I did spend some time with the doggies out in the yard... Ben got home about lunch and the left immeditaley to wash the mud off his truck. When he got back home he washed my car! I love having a clean car but having it washed meant I barely got to see my husband all day.
Sunday night we went out to eat with my in laws for my birthday! We went to Jim N Nicks! Loved it!!
This is a picture of what my father in law added to my present...
Tomorrow is my birthday! My kids at school are excited about it which makes me more excited about it. I haven't been looking forward to this birthday because I don't have kids yet... Stupid I know. I have always said that I wanted to start my family around the age of 25. But the Lord is reminding me that he has a plan for my life. He knows when and if that will ever happen. I am learning to trust him 100% and be happy with the life I have now.
Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a GREAT week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment