Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!!

It's Spring Break!! YAY!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to have a few days off!! I have been dragging lately so I could use the rest...

TO get Spring Break started on a good note I went to eat with Barbara and Kate tonight. It was fun. You need girls night every now and then. We went to eat at Panera Bread and then shopped around a few places before coming home.



I have been sick a lot lately so I wasn't feeling all that great tonight. Basically you could describe what I have as "morning sickness" except without the pregnancy and it being all the time. I get nauseous by different smells, when I eat, when I don't eat... its just not fun! I am going to the doctor next week. I am thinking that it may just be my medicine. Hopefully its nothing more.

I hate when things change. I hate when people change. I hate that I can't do anything about it. I hate that I am such a butt! I wish I could be a better friend.

Anyway, I think the dogs and I are about to head to bed. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: