Wednesday, March 17, 2010

oh Wednesday...

So Spring Break is going GREAT!! I wish Mother Nature would cooperate a little better. I wanted Spring Break to be warm and sunny but it has been cold and cloudy! Thats no fun!!

Monday my plan was to clean and get it all done so I could relax the rest of the week, well Mother Nature had other plans. My stomach cramped pretty much all day so I didn't get much cleaning done. So yesterday and this afternoon I cleaned. For the moment everything is clean. It won't stay that way but for the moment it is.


This morning I went Easter Dress shopping. I always do this to myself I get the dress in my mind that I want and won't come home until I find it. Well, I found it. In the wrong size. Couldn't find it in a size that actually fit but whatever. After traveling all around town I ended up coming right back to where I started. 


This is my Easter Dress. Unless I change my mind and buy another one. I got this one at Target. I think it looks springy and I already have shoes to go with it. 

Well I am off to watch American Idol with the hubby!


 

No comments: