Friday, March 19, 2010

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me
A: Age - 26 years and 10 days

B: Bed Size - King

C: Chore you hate - all my floors... I have to sweep, vacuum, and mop them and they still dont seem clean!


D: Dog's Name - Well there are several...
Bentley


Bella   

Junior ** Our newest addition**
Bear

E: Essential start your day item - shower

F: First Job - American Eagle Outfitters

G: Gold or Silver - white gold

H: Height - 5'4"

I: Instruments you play - sadly none...

J: Job Title -3rd Grade Teacher

K: Kids - sometime soon!

L: Living Arrangements - Ben and I live in a house together

M: Mom's Name - Cheryl

N: Nickname(s) - Heather Marie, Heather-reno

O: Overnight hospital stay - when I was born

P: Pet Peeve - it depends on the mood I am in

Q: Quote -

R: Righty or Lefty - Righty

S: Siblings - older half sister, younger Brother

T: Time you wake up - My alarm goes off at 4:43 I get out of bed at 5:30

U: Underwear - yes I wear them

V: Vegetables you dislike - Collard Greens

W: Workout - I need to do this more!!!

X: X-Ray - teeth and arm

Y: Yummy food you make - Baked Ziti, I made it for dinner Tuesday night and I have been eating left overs all week... I can also bake a pretty good cake!!


Z: Zoo animal you like - pink flamingos...

No comments: