Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tucker's first bath...

Tucker's cord fell off at about 2 weeks! I couldn't wait to give him his first bath! He seemed to really enjoy it! Looking back at these pictures, he looks so tiny in the bath. He fills the little insert up now!


 


Ben and I both helped with the bath. I bathed him for a few minutes and then Ben took over. I got him out and dried him off and got him dressed. Tucker went through a few baths where he screamed and screamed the whole time. But I learned quickly that instead of bathing him and then giving him a bottle and putting him to bed, I had to get him good and full, then give him a bath and put him to bed. He is much happier in the bath tub when he is full! Now he is always so content in the tub until it's time to get out. He hates being cold, so he starts crying and cries until I get him dressed. A few times I have put his towel in the dryer before I started but I can only do that when Ben is home so he can get it out for me. 


No comments: