We could not wait to get to the lake for Memorial Day Weekend. We went up Friday after Ben got off work. Dad and Mom took turns holding Tucker!
Saturday morning I was supposed to get up and drive back to Birmingham for a birthday party. I was so excited about going!! My plan was to wake up at 7 and get ready to go down there. Tucker went back to sleep at 6:15 and I remember changing my alarm to go off at 6:45. Apparently, in my sleep fog I didn't do it correctly because the next thing I realized it was 8:20. I was so disappointed! I just sat there and cried! There was no way that I could feed Tucker, get ready, and drive an hour and a half to the party that started at 10. So we just hung out at the lake for the morning.
Bentley was happy we were at the lake, though!
Sunday morning we woke up and didn't take long before we made our way outside. Tucker didn't even get out of his jammies before getting on the boat! (It was on the lift, we weren't actually going any where yet.)
Tummy time is so much more fun on Nana's lap on the boat than it is at home!
Kaleb was ready for a boat ride!
Lilly wasn't so sure about it. Because it was so crowded and Tucker was asleep, I opted to keep him at home. He'll have his first boat ride soon!
Me and Kaleb waiting to go for a ride.
Finally, we're on the water!!!
The boat ride just wore Jake out! Haha!
Enjoying time on the dock!
Showing off his stomach while trying to keep him cool outside!














No comments:
Post a Comment